COMPLETE MECHANICS: Wear My Design Competition 2015
To join Ensembles’ Wear My Design Contest:
Step 1: Want to see your design in a collection? This maybe your chance! Read the complete contest mechanics below or get a “Wear My Design” application form from any Ensembles store for detailed guidelines. You may also download the Wear My Design application form, just CLICK THIS LINK.
Step 2: Applicant should submit an originally designed DRESS prototype suited to Ensembles’ style for its Spring Dresses 2016 Collection together with the application form. Prototype submission must be sent to Marketing Dept. of OmniModa International Inc. at 996 Pablo Ocampo Sr. Street Malate Manila from May 5 to July 15, 2015.
Step 4: Wait for Ensembles to upload your dress on Ensembles Wear My Design Contest Facebook App/Gallery. Once uploaded, invite your friends to vote for your entry. Voting is from May 5 – July 30, 2015 and counts for 20% of the criteria. Be creative and have fun! No experience necessary. You may have your designed dress produced with your name credited as its designer!
Complete Wear My Design Mechanics 2015:
- Individuals must read the Terms and Conditions / Mechanics of this promotion before participating in the contest. Joining in the activity means that the Participant has read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
- Ensembles has the right to use or publish all submitted materials (sample, text, and photographs) under the company’s discretion to promote the program, publicize the activities of Ensembles, and etc.
- Contest is from May 5 –
June 30, 2015EXTENDED UNTIL JULY 15. Submission of entries will be accepted only until June 30, 2015July 15, 2015. Voting starts May 5, 2015 and ends on July 30, 2015.
- Contestant can be Male or Female, residing in the Philippines, and has a knack for designing clothes. No experience necessary, just a love for Ensembles’ style.
- Contestant must fill up the application form, available at all ENSEMBLES stores or can be downloaded from THIS LINK, and LIKE the Ensembles page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/EnsemblesOnline. Applicant should submit an originally designed prototype DRESS suited to Ensembles’ style and market for the Wear My Design 2016 Spring Dresses Collection (A sketch of the item is optional). It should be in Size Small or Medium. Dress prototype can be sent to your nearest Ensembles branch or straight to ENSEMBLES Head Office at 996 Pablo Ocampo St., Malate, Manila (Marketing Department) on or before July 15, 2015. The collection piece should adhere to the image of the Ensembles woman: feminine yet strong and independent.
- There can be more than 1 dress submission per applicant as long as each entry has its own individual application form. Make your design description short and precise.
- The collection should be the contestant’s ORIGINAL design and concept, but he/she may opt to have his/her designs sewn by a seamstress. Contestants are NOT allowed to buy an existing garment, make alterations and submit as entry. Please take note that we need the actual dress prototype and not the sketch.
- Every submission will be screened and researched by Ensembles Team. If submission is proven copied and/or stolen, the contestant will be disqualified.
- During screening, Ensembles has the right not to post entries which do not follow the guidelines set, or those which do not adhere to Ensembles' image. See Mechanics Item numbers 5, 6, 7 and 8 for guidelines. The applicant will be notified whether his/her entry has been approved or not. If entry does not meet ALL the requirements, it will be disapproved.
- Ensembles will be the one to take photos and upload the dress submissions on to the Ensembles’ Facebook Wear My Design App/Gallery within 10 business days upon receipt of the item. This app can be seen when you click the Wear My Design Tab under Ensembles’ cover photo.
- Anyone who has a Facebook account and a fan of Ensembles’ on Facebook may vote. To go to the Voting App, log in to your account, go to Ensembles' Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/EnsemblesOnline) and click the Wear My Design Tab. Make sure to click LIKE on the Ensembles’ Facebook page in order to vote. Click the check box to vote for your favorite entry. Only one vote per entry per person, but you can vote for as many entries as you want.
- Winners will be judged according to the following criteria: 30% for Originality/Creativity, 30% for Wearability, 20% Brand Relevance and 20% app votes for a total of 100%. The collection piece should adhere to the image of the Ensembles woman: feminine yet strong and independent. Judging will be held at ENSEMBLES Head Office, 996 Pablo Ocampo Sr. St., Malate, Manila
- There will be 3 grand winners. Each winner will receive Php 8,000 cash and Php 8,000 Ensembles gift certificate plus Special Gift packs from our wonderful partners VMV Hypoallergenics and Piandre Salon. Each winner shall also be given one produced dress of his/her design (in his/her choice of color and size.) The winning pieces will be reproduced by Ensembles for the Wear My Design 2016 Spring Dresses Collection without remuneration, but there may be slight revisions to the actual product (to improve fit and marketability). The name of the grand winners will be featured on the Ensembles Wear My Design hangtag. A contestant can win only once in the duration of the contest.
- Gift certificates are not convertible to cash and are valid until fully consumed.
- Judging of grand winners will be held at 3pm on August 13, 2015, at the Ensembles Head Office, 996 Pablo Ocampo Sr. St., Malate, Manila. Last day of voting on Facebook is on July 30, 2015 at 3PM.
- A DTI representative will be present during the determination of winners.
- The winners will be notified through phone, email and registered mail.
- Prizes shall be claimed at the ENSEMBLES Head Office, 996 Pablo Ocampo Sr. St., Malate, Manila. For provincial winners, prizes shall be claimed at the nearest Ensembles store or from stores of any sister brands Freeway and Solo.
- All winning entries shall become the property of Ensembles. Non-winning pieces may be picked up at ENSEMBLES Head Office at 996 Pablo Ocampo Sr. St., Malate, Manila.
- Redemption of prizes is within 60 days from date of notification. Prizes not claimed within sixty (60) days shall be forfeited with prior DTI approval.
- When claiming the prizes, the winners must present the registered notice plus two (2) valid ID’s.
- ENSEMBLES shall shoulder the 20% tax issued for prizes exceeding P10,000.
- All employees of ENSEMBLES and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the contest.
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with e-mail subject “Wear My Design Inquiry” or call (+632) 5250862 for any additional questions.